We hope you were watching the Watch.tv Studio livestream from BlogWorld LA, or you missed out! We had an amazing time at BlogWorld – we met great people, talked (and shot!) a lot about online video, played with some fun new apps and had a huge amount of fun.
Some of our favorite moments:
- C.C. Chapman: “Seeing the constant stream of people swinging into the booth and asking what .TV was all about. The living room set instantly welcomed everyone in and they came in droves which was great to see.”
- Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff : “The great Anji Bee interview!”
- Melissa Pierce: “People stopping by to watch the live interviews – on the bigscreen TV instead of the studio itself… what does that say about our LOVE of video?”
- Rick Griffin: “Getting to interview the Vacation Gals, JD Andrews and iGrandma.tv”
- Sandi McKenna: ”Our educational segment with JD Andrews. As an Emmy award winner his knowledge of video production was such added value to viewers.”
And there’s a lot more – my favorite moments was having so many people visiting our booth and wanting to know more about .tv, & the folks who already use .tv stopping by to inquire about interviews & becoming advocates (Also -the booth looking so amazing that someone wanted to rent it to film an episode of their own show!).
We’re busy editing all the amazing video we took and will bring the best of BlogWorld to our YouTube channel and Facebook page later this month, so stay tuned.
Did you go to BlogWorld or watch our Watch,tv Studio livestream? Send us a tweet or comment here, on our Facebook page or YouTube channel. We can’t wait to hear what your favorite BlogWorld moment is.
And – don’t forget to vote for your favorite “Make a .tv Commercial” entry!