Last Friday completed the first full week of Phil Campbell‘s amazing project, the Watch.tv Advent Calendar. Phil’s working incredibly hard on making these fantastic videos and we appreciate all of the effort he’s putting into this. These videos contain wonderful tips and technology that will help you create, edit and automate some of the processes that go into making web video.
We didn’t want you to miss anything (you are subscribed to the iTunes feed, Phil’s RSS feed and are watching the @fibrecamp and @WatchDotTV Twitter streams, right?) so we wanted to post an update of last weeks videos, in case you need to catch up.
- December 5: Audio Editing “On the Go” (we posted this last week, it’s worth watching again!)
- December 6: Automating Your Disclosure Requirements
- December 7: Custom QR Codes and Tracking Software
- December 8: Holler Gram for Getting Attention
- December 9: Secure Your Data “On the Go” With a Virtual Private Network
- December 10: Mobile Storytelling “On the Go”
- December 11: Ten Ultimate Tips for Media Makers “On the Go”
* Disclosure: Phil is a compensated member of the .tv Advocate Program, http://CMP.LY/3/HPynQH